地区: 美国 
年代: 2020年

马上注册,畅享正版iTunes音乐,电影下载!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

cover.jpg # [2 L0 m5 |1 i+ N; j
7 `; C) d- u7 g" j% i
导演: Nicholas Verso
% f4 ]3 D/ Z6 O1 Q# J' r* I编剧: 达纳·古尔德
+ L% I( R) v+ S( p' I. [+ n3 y7 [主演: Kyana Teresa / 乔治娅·沃特斯 / 达约·阿德 / 佐伊·费什 / Ernie Pitts / Verity Marks / Muriel Hogue / Saul Elias / Lauren Marshall / Max Nelson
5 g1 I2 `1 T, N类型: 恐怖4 k/ `2 P2 y% }- a+ T% r
制片国家/地区: 美国' h* [* O: l) R; \8 e3 l! E
语言: 英语
1 q" g' b/ _' |2 w( V上映日期: 2020-10-27(美国)4 F# W) |2 t1 l- P5 v8 K
IMDb链接: tt13316062
' t' u9 \7 \+ Y5 G9 F9 d, e7 @
9 e! y( |# V  _) O7 `  ]5 S- o% t9 J$ @# _1 f4 p
恐怖玩具的剧情简介 · · · · · ·* Z- m# f. E* R
  David and Hannah Cashman have promised their family a fun Christmas getaway, but when they arrive at a grand, old house in the snowy woods of Washington and are greeted by familiar construction foreman, the kids realize their parent’s plan to make it a working vacation; renovating the place in the hopes of flipping it. Alicia, the eldest, is annoyed but the younger kids are soon distracted when, wandering through the creepy mansion, they find a stash of old toys in an abandoned playroom and take to them instantly. Before long, they seem to be inseparable from their new playthings, much to the consternation of their nanny Rose who, along with Alicia, senses that something in the house is not quite right. As stranger and stranger things start to happen, Rose and Alicia have a hunch that there may be more to the history of the old house than the Cashman’s are letting on. Can the family escape with their lives – or will they stay forever in the crumbling house, never to celebrate another Christmas again?
/ w4 @2 H4 H% G1 F  Bringing the nostalgia of stop motion holiday specials - #ToysOfTerror stars #KyanaTeresa (“Shadowhunters,” “Star Trek: Discovery”) as Hannah Cashman, Georgia Waters (“Siren”) as Rose Mathis, Verity Marks (“The Christmas Club”) as Alicia Cashman, Dayo Ade (“Workin Moms,” “October Faction”) as David Cashman, Saul Elias as Franklin Cashman and Zoe Fish as Zoe Cashman. The film is written and executive produced by Dana Gould (“Stan Against Evil,” “The Simpsons”) and directed by Nicholas Verso (Boys in the Trees, “Nowhere Boys”). The movie is produced by Blue Ribbon Content in association with Warner Bros. Home Entertainment and SYFY.! Y& B) E/ _8 Y) H5 u
- H/ ?7 Q, h& j& m% p

4 Y5 e5 `' Z: G1 p3 i9 t% C1 k3 b
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
8 x$ A: X2 G$ V% L, l7 c2 f: W
; _0 `' w  A4 ^8 r, c

QQ|手机版|AAC合集

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 22:11 , Processed in 0.075093 second(s), 22 queries .