[复制链接]
发表于 2018-8-19 19:37:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,畅享正版iTunes音乐,电影下载!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

Innervisions (Reissue).jpg
& K$ C' C: @. Y# R1 a+ y
/ L3 |$ L. b2 n9 |5 }( N: z( E* l* C
3 Z! ?' F) G5 a* v* [+ g
滚石杂志对他的评价是:“虽然他可能看不见,但他却饱览了美国的风景,尤其对黑人的生活有着敏锐的洞察力”。Stevie把他对美国社会的思考和自己的理想表达在音乐里,一手包办了自己的大部分专辑。
- L( U" |; N# n, L' h
这张专辑在滚石杂志选出的500张历代最强专辑中排名第23位。
# A: k4 z0 w5 D  t" w

" w# Z6 B6 B6 M$ G
When Stevie Wonder applied his tremendous songwriting talents to the unsettled social morass that was the early '70s, he produced one of his greatest, most important works, a rich panoply of songs addressing drugs, spirituality, political ethics, the unnecessary perils of urban life, and what looked to be the failure of the '60s dream -- all set within a collection of charts as funky and catchy as any he'd written before. Two of the highlights, &Living for the City& and &Too High,& make an especially deep impression thanks to Stevie's narrative talents; on the first, an eight-minute mini-epic, he brings a hard-scrabble Mississippi black youth to the city and illustrates, via a brilliant dramatic interlude, what lies in wait for innocents. (He also uses his variety of voice impersonations to stunning effect.) &Too High& is just as stunning, a cautionary tale about drugs driven by a dizzying chorus of scat vocals and a springing bassline. &Higher Ground,& a funky follow-up to the previous album's big hit (&Superstition&), and &Jesus Children of America& both introduced Wonder's interest in Eastern religion. It's a tribute to his genius that he could broach topics like reincarnation and transcendental meditation in a pop context with minimal interference to the rest of the album. Wonder also made no secret of the fact that &He's Misstra Know-It-All& was directed at Tricky Dick, aka Richard Milhouse Nixon, then making headlines (and destroying America's faith in the highest office) with the biggest political scandal of the century. Putting all these differing themes and topics into perspective was the front cover, a striking piece by Efram Wolff portraying Stevie Wonder as the blind visionary, an artist seeing far better than those around him what was going on in the early '70s, and using his astonishing musical gifts to make this commentary one of the most effective and entertaining ever heard.
3 \  F* ?5 i- ?  \- L2 m. U9 J, ?

2 W, L- k& P  F$ u8 T% ~$ _) _2 `; W  i& c4 s( ?9 A

7 k9 n- m; g! ~/ j8 @4 w$ P8 B) O2 v
Stevie Wonder - [Innervisions (Reissue) CD1 #01] Too High

3 q# U' j3 A/ \% `5 L; @! r$ K
Stevie Wonder - [Innervisions (Reissue) CD1 #02] Visions
. i+ s. ~0 f5 \: z, Q
Stevie Wonder - [Innervisions (Reissue) CD1 #03] Living for the City
2 B$ v  }5 _3 r+ g
Stevie Wonder - [Innervisions (Reissue) CD1 #04] Golden Lady
: h2 s1 Z4 C/ B0 e. m
Stevie Wonder - [Innervisions (Reissue) CD1 #05] Higher Ground
+ ]5 F+ B: \4 Y
Stevie Wonder - [Innervisions (Reissue) CD1 #06] Jesus Children of America

3 U- A, Y+ S, E
Stevie Wonder - [Innervisions (Reissue) CD1 #07] All in Love Is Fair
0 o* T+ ~0 ^$ L* `( V* K: o! w
Stevie Wonder - [Innervisions (Reissue) CD1 #08] Don't You Worry 'Bout a Thing
. D1 j( T" b% c8 d9 ?: y
Stevie Wonder - [Innervisions (Reissue) CD1 #09] He's Misstra Know It All

$ I5 O( V) Q* r0 T! f' U6 D; b+ r6 e, I
. N; L+ {( X6 e6 z) _0 U6 `
6 m* R, J4 u) u8 \" D' g
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

: e  e& z  p, @! L! }4 [' ^& A- h
1 _% n2 q- A- ?7 g% G; l3 `# l! P+ M; a1 y

( M) `% R6 a9 r2 |, [) f. K- a5 x7 D. B- o$ F1 F; Y  R
发表于 2021-4-9 16:03:20 | 显示全部楼层
支持经典神专~~~~
发表于 2023-5-28 16:12:05 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主分享     
发表于 2023-5-28 16:13:06 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主分享        

QQ|手机版|AAC合集

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 15:21 , Processed in 0.074193 second(s), 23 queries .