DevilDriver - 《Outlaws 'til the End, Vol. 1》[iTunes Plus AAC][百度盘]

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-7-18 22:09:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,畅享正版iTunes音乐,电影下载!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

Outlaws 'til the End, Vol. 1.jpg

+ K( i' Q& j* ^" ^9 ~) s( E  w. y
( H. u1 w- J% t' C5 U
DEVILDRIVER's long-awaited full-length album of outlaw country-gone-metal anthems, "Outlaws 'Til The End", will be released on July 6 via Napalm Records. The disc is described in a press release as "both a startling curveball and a ferocious statement of individuality from a band who have been a constant and effective force in the heavy metal world for the best part of two decades now."
DEVILDRIVER has revealed the second video in a series of new interview commentary videos supporting the release of "Outlaws 'Til The End". The second segment, titled "Is This a Country Album?", features members of DEVILDRIVER as well as album guests John Carter Cash, Randy Blythe of LAMB OF GOD, Lee Ving of FEAR, Hank3, Wednesday 13, and Burton C. Bell of FEAR FACTORY discussing what the record is and isn't, and how they feel country and metal fans will receive the album.
In the video, guitarist Neal Tiemann sums it up: "It's not a country record... it's pure DEVILDRIVER metal. It's got some light moments in it, but it's also go some of the heaviest points of DEVILDRIVER's career [on it], I think." He adds, "I've always thought the lap steel could be a cool element to add to a metal record."
DEVILDRIVER's haunting rendition of Hank3's "Country Heroes", featuring Hank3 himself on vocals, can be streamed below. The track kicks in with an ominous classic outlaw/country western intro, instantly careening into a heavy assault accented by Hank3's Ozzy Osbourne-influenced vocal approach. Quickly veering towards full heavy metal with a grooving double bass foundation, the track travels into heavy-hitting signature DEVILDRIVER territory, wrapping up with a hair-raising, whiskey-soaked solo by guitarist Neal Tiemann.
"This record would not have meant as much to me without having Hank3 on board," says DEVILDRIVER vocalist Dez Fafara. "He is one of the most authentic and real outlaw country artists out there right now. I chose to record 'Country Heroes' because the lyrics are extremely well-written, and using the names of all the outlaws within the song really does the song justice. 'I'm drinking some George Jones and little bit a Coe...' etc., that is genius writing from Hank3 and should be recognized as such.
"I've heard this song as 'heavy' in my head for a very long time, so to re-track it and have Hank3 appear only to sing almost Ozzy-ish is just an over-the-top treat to the ears! Enjoy," adds Dez.
"Outlaws 'Til The End" was produced, mixed and recorded with Steve Evetts (THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN, EVERY TIME I DIE, SEPULTURA, THE CURE), with DEVILDRIVER guitarist Mike Sprietzer also lending recording talents. The album was mastered by renowned engineer Alan Douches.
Completing this unprecedented project is a host of metal and country luminaries providing unforgettable cameos: horror metal icon Wednesday 13 lends his incensed rasp to George Jones's "If Drinking Don't Kill Me", 36 CRAZYFISTS frontman Brock Lindow brings fire and soul to Steve Earle's "Copperhead Road", and FEAR FACTORY's Burton C. Bell helps to turn Richard Thompson's anti-war classic "Dad's Gonna Kill Me" into a brooding gothic metal extravaganza. Meanwhile, LAMB OF GOD members Randy Blythe and Mark Morton contribute to an exhilarating decimation of Willie Nelson's "Whiskey River" before Randy makes a second appearance on DEVILDRIVER's version of cowboy standard "Ghost Riders In The Sky"; the latter featuring the son of Johnny Cash himself.
"I knew right away that I wanted to have guests on this record, and the first guest I wanted was John Carter Cash," Fafara recalls. "I didn't want this thing to exist without John, without Hank 3 or without Randy. Basically, there were a certain amount of guests that I definitely wanted on it, but as I kept asking people, everyone kept saying yes!
"Randy and Mark are both from the country and they were immediately on board. With John, we wound up talking for two hours when we first met, all about his love of heavy metal and my love of outlaw country and my love of his dad's music. All he wanted to do was talk about metal and all I wanted to do was talk about outlaw country. It was the craziest thing."
Not only just content with a collaboration with John Carter Cash, the album also features the iconic voice of FEAR, U.S. punk rock legend Lee Ving. "Lee has a country band called RANGE WAR and when he first started in music, his mother gave him her mandolin to play, so he played country music before he ever did punk rock," Fafara notes. "I've been fortunate enough in my career to do songs with Ozzy [Osbourne] and some of the greats, but doing a song with Lee Ving? What can I say… he's my ultimate hero in life. I had a FEAR shirt on the first time I ran away from home, you know?"
1 j1 m1 o+ f* k6 Q% U7 I

" o" ^6 b9 c/ q: I9 T
DevilDriver - [Outlaws 'til the End, Vol. 1 CD1 #1] Country Heroes+ Y2 ^7 d1 f; L, L
DevilDriver - [Outlaws 'til the End, Vol. 1 CD1 #2] Whiskey River+ \8 L- @4 t" l( Q
DevilDriver - [Outlaws 'til the End, Vol. 1 CD1 #3] Outlaw Man9 c+ c$ a* J$ ^9 J
DevilDriver - [Outlaws 'til the End, Vol. 1 CD1 #4] Ghost Riders in the Sky( M  u2 @3 ?7 H' `" K7 h6 l1 k. |
DevilDriver - [Outlaws 'til the End, Vol. 1 CD1 #5] I'm the Only Hell Mama Ever Raised
; r9 F, S5 w6 V6 m* RDevilDriver - [Outlaws 'til the End, Vol. 1 CD1 #6] If Drinkin' Don't Kill Me7 u* x6 n% T9 R
DevilDriver - [Outlaws 'til the End, Vol. 1 CD1 #7] The Man Comes Around
! I+ D; O2 p" ]6 q: BDevilDriver - [Outlaws 'til the End, Vol. 1 CD1 #8] A Thousand Miles From Nowhere  p: ~8 K$ _8 m) J- H4 y3 O. I
DevilDriver - [Outlaws 'til the End, Vol. 1 CD1 #9] Copperhead Road
( N2 E$ z* c6 W! Z1 I0 iDevilDriver - [Outlaws 'til the End, Vol. 1 CD1 #10] Dad's Gonna Kill Me
6 s) h2 _* X6 n6 S% Q' pDevilDriver - [Outlaws 'til the End, Vol. 1 CD1 #11] A Country Boy Can Survive
. x; {5 M/ a7 K6 XDevilDriver - [Outlaws 'til the End, Vol. 1 CD1 #12] The Ride

& d& H2 `& V% C+ l( K* R
/ Y! `4 N5 n) f" I) O9 E1 @
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
2 [2 Q  J& s9 s. U$ C, [! r& d! C
: z7 |0 _! C5 m/ h. j$ i2 M
发表于 2018-12-12 16:49:41 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks a lot!
发表于 2019-7-10 09:52:29 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you very much
发表于 2023-5-11 19:30:23 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享

QQ|手机版|AAC合集

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 17:18 , Processed in 0.892989 second(s), 23 queries .