找回密码
 立即注册

QQ登录

只需要一步,快速开始

Various Artists - 《Florence + The Sphinx: Sumerian Ceremonials - A Tribute to Fl

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-7-1 07:22:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,畅享正版iTunes音乐,电影下载!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

Florence + The Sphinx Sumerian Ceremonials - A Tribute to Florence + The Machine.jpg

" }# ^7 O% Y' W* J; ~. G! U1 N( q2 d2 w
1 U! C  Z" j7 K6 Q/ a' P$ q* K
Sumerian Records is releasing a Florence + The Machine tribute album. It’s called Sumerian Ceremonials: Florence + The Sphinx, and in case the name didn’t give it away, it consists primarily of songs from Florence + The Machine’s 2011 album, Ceremonials.

2 g9 b% A9 V3 P6 T* t9 e
2 E; U( I# A7 }; e
Sumerian Records founder Ash Avildsen said of the project:

' J, p! ?1 }: k6 m, _# g4 |* E  ~
“To me, Ceremonials by Florence + The Machine is one of the most timeless records to come out in years. The distinctive vocals and melodies, the orchestration and instrumentation, the production, the mood and the lyrics have made me enamored with the album. It is also one of the heaviest records in years to me… not in the sense of metal and aggressive vocals/guitars/drums, but in how the songs make you feel.
1 i% B" X4 h! Q/ e' E
The emotional conviction that Florence Welch gives in her delivery combined with the brilliance of Isabella “Machine” Summers and the production of Paul Epworth has made for one of my favorite albums of all time. I wanted to give Sumerian bands the platform to re-invent these songs and to hopefully bring great music to new ears all over the world who may have otherwise never experienced this album.
# k+ p: \. ^8 _
We made an exception and included one older song from Florence’s previous record Lungs, which Stick To Your Guns did an incredible job with.. I hope you enjoy Sumerian Ceremonials and the original Ceremonials as much as I have. Thank you for taking the time to check it out.
7 x7 {/ E3 g* F! A
Ash Avildsen
) l6 D0 t% ], H+ |
Sumerian Records Founder”
, G  m( f0 }4 e4 P; g4 h
; L/ m9 b8 b; M' A3 Q
$ h; S' |$ P! H2 Z! Z( E* b

3 O" @- r! [3 r
Periphery - [Florence + The Sphinx: Sumerian Ceremonials - A Tribute to Florence + The Machine CD1 #01] Only If For a Night

4 Y4 F, n" O% j. k) |
Stick to Your Guns - [Florence + The Sphinx: Sumerian Ceremonials - A Tribute to Florence + The Machine CD1 #02] Dog Days Are Over
. V0 v! z# ~% z) J% g: l
Ben Bruce - [Florence + The Sphinx: Sumerian Ceremonials - A Tribute to Florence + The Machine CD1 #03] Shake It Out
0 ?* {. u( ]5 G" }
Darkest Hour - [Florence + The Sphinx: Sumerian Ceremonials - A Tribute to Florence + The Machine CD1 #04] Spectrum
: g3 ]0 h8 `$ C7 ]. ^9 j( _- ^9 T
Miss Fortune - [Florence + The Sphinx: Sumerian Ceremonials - A Tribute to Florence + The Machine CD1 #05] No Light No Light
" o  Y: H, k1 d! D1 G/ }
Fever Dreamer - [Florence + The Sphinx: Sumerian Ceremonials - A Tribute to Florence + The Machine CD1 #06] Leave My Body
0 b3 B: v5 O; M, ~. B6 K
Born of Osiris - [Florence + The Sphinx: Sumerian Ceremonials - A Tribute to Florence + The Machine CD1 #07] Seven Devils

7 @1 f# e1 c4 l. I
Come The Dawn - [Florence + The Sphinx: Sumerian Ceremonials - A Tribute to Florence + The Machine CD1 #08] What the Water Gave Me
3 N7 o1 C0 `% e- J* c+ R( p
Upon A Burning Body - [Florence + The Sphinx: Sumerian Ceremonials - A Tribute to Florence + The Machine CD1 #09] Lover To Lover
( {/ E. @  x6 m% v
Mike Semesky - [Florence + The Sphinx: Sumerian Ceremonials - A Tribute to Florence + The Machine CD1 #10] Heartlines

9 {! Z0 c& C2 E& k; \
Dead Letter Circus - [Florence + The Sphinx: Sumerian Ceremonials - A Tribute to Florence + The Machine CD1 #11] Remain Nameless
) E* Y' R1 ^0 M( G, P- T" W6 Y' e
City In the Sea - [Florence + The Sphinx: Sumerian Ceremonials - A Tribute to Florence + The Machine CD1 #12] All This and Heaven Too

9 T7 V; A8 j, X9 K6 r$ h. B5 E1 R$ n+ b. [) u4 N# U, s3 P
, C4 V- ~) Z( n( |1 m6 T. W: `1 R

' a9 H0 y0 ?& S& x3 {% T. }& F9 ^6 O
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
  _, _+ |% Q2 j* \& v
. T% [5 R6 o' Y) c

9 H7 Q, {! ^1 X
0 T% m( ], O/ Y! A6 w
3 m2 H" r9 _% e2 n2 Z% S+ \

QQ|手机版|AAC合集

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 02:36 , Processed in 0.075701 second(s), 24 queries .